Watch movie online Plan 9 (2015)
- We Robot Videos Available
- We Robot 2012 to Offer Live Streaming Video
- Links to All the Papers for We Robot 2012
- Oren Gross on “When Machines Kill: Criminal Responsibility for International Crimes Committed by Lethal Autonomous Robots”
- Markus Wagner on “The Dehumanization of International Humanitarian Law: Independently Operating Weapon System and Modern Armed Conflict”
ABOUT WE ROBOT
Robotics seems increasingly likely to become a transformative technology. This conference will build on existing scholarship exploring the role of robotics to examine how the increasing sophistication of robots and their widespread deployment everywhere from the home, to hospitals, to public spaces, and even to the battlefield disrupts existing legal regimes or requires rethinking of various policy issues.
If you are on the front lines of robot theory, design, or development, we hope to see you and to enable conversations between the people designing, building, and deploying robots, and the people who design or influence the legal and social structures in which robots will operate.
We're coming up on our 10th annual We Robot conference. Past conferences were great. Read more about them:
CONTACT WE ROBOT
Tel. +1 (305) 284-6276
Fax +1 (305) 284-6506
We Robot 2012
c/o A. Michael Froomkin, Program Chair
University of Miami School of Law
PO Box 248087
Coral Gables, FL 33124-8087
We Robot 2012
University of Miami School of Law, Rm G-382
1311 Miller Drive
Coral Gables, FL 33146
ABOUT MIAMI LAW and CORAL GABLES, FL
The University of Miami School of Law is located in beautiful Coral Gables, FL.
Links to information about travel and accommodations will be found on our Registration page.
Learn more about the University of Miami.
Comments are closed.