We Robot 2019
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
About We Robot 2019
We Robot is the most exciting interdisciplinary conference on the legal and policy questions relating to robots. The increasing sophistication of robots and their widespread deployment everywhere—from the home, to hospitals, to public spaces, and even to the battlefield—disrupts existing legal regimes and requires new thinking on policy issues.
If you are on the front lines of robot theory, design, or development, we hope to see you. Come join the conversations between the people designing, building, and deploying robots, and the people who design or influence the legal and social structures in which robots will operate.
We Robot 2019 will be in Coral Gables, FL, hosted by the University of Miami School of Law.
Poster Proposal Submission
Please note that we are only accepting poster proposals at this time.
Registration & Venue
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG VIA EMAIL
* August 14, 2018. Early Bird Registration begins. See https://robots.law.miami.edu/2019 for further information.
* Sept 4, 2018. Submission portal opens. See https://robots.law.miami.edu/2019 for further information.
* Nov 5, 2018. Call for papers and demos closes. All proposals submitted by this date will be treated equally.
* Dec. 17, 2018. We aim to have responses to paper and demo proposals by this date. Watch https://robots.law.miami.edu/2019 further information.
* Jan 14, 2019. Portal opens for submission of poster proposals.
* Jan 14 2019. Early bird registration closes.
* March 8, 2019. Call for posters closes, but acceptances may be offered on a rolling basis (i.e. it may be beneficial to submit earlier).
* March 14, 2019. Full papers due. They will be posted online here at the conference web site unless otherwise agreed.
* April 5, 2019. Advance registration closes.
* April 11, 2019. We Robot Workshops, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, USA.
* April 12-13, 2019. We Robot Conference, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, USA. (Note – poster session on April 12.)